The Bernard Group is looking for an enthusiastic Large Format Digital Press Operator to join our team. You’ll be part of a talented production group that collaborates to deliver world class products to our customers. This opportunity focuses on printing materials per exact specifications, in a timely manner, using a variety of Large Format Presses.
Shifts available: 6:00pm - 6:00 am (Three 12-hour shifts)
This position initially pays between $17.00 to $23.00 an hour with performance-based increases as well as a generous benefits package. If you work the night shift, you will also be eligible for a $1.00 night-differential in addition to your base pay!
A variety of these traits will help land you this job. If you have:
- a high school diploma or GED
- previous work experience in printing, print operations, cutting, or machine operations
- worked in a manufacturing environment for 2-5 years
- worked in a fast-paced mid-size company
On top of that you must:
- pay close attention to details on every project
- have basic computer skills, including Pace and Google
- be self-motivated, a fast learner, and show initiative to seek out customer and corporate needs
- plan, prioritize, coordinate, and manage your own work
- have the ability to work independently, make decisions and solve moderate level problems independently, effectively and creatively
- complete projects accurately within deadlines, while meeting company quality standards
- apply effective time management and self-management skills
- understand and maintain the confidential nature of company, employee and customer information
- flourish in a team-oriented environment
- have a positive attitude always.
- can handle change what you are doing quickly and effectively.
- handle a fast-paced environment
In this position you'll:
- operate printing machines to create printed materials to customer specifications
- perform Quality Control (QC) procedures to meet Company standards
- perform maintenance of print devices and equipment
- perform preventative maintenance and cleaning of machines at beginning of each shift
- collaborate on large projects with other departments team members
- be part of a forward thinking fast paced team of dedicated owner-operators
To get hired at The Bernard Group, you MUST be:
- a highly skilled communicator (in English; both written and spoken)
- willing to admit when you make a mistake (it happens to the best of us)
- fiercely loyal to both our customers and team
- trustworthy, reliable, and easy to get along with
- enthusiastic and eager to take on new challenges
- adaptable and willing to wear whatever hat gets the job done
- We're a quickly growing 650+ person visual merchandising company.
- We are 100% employee owned.
- We offer up to four weeks of paid time off after three years of employment.
- We were voted one of the Best Places to Work in Minnesota in 2016 and 2017.
- This is a full-time position in Chanhassen, MN.
The Art of Teams at TBG:
Well before General McChrystal wrote his book, Team of Teams, we came to understand how small teams of top talent with the right chemistry will consistently outperform a centralized production process. We put a great amount of energy into building individual teams in order to handle the speed and details of retail. It’s the difference between average and being a world class service provider.
If you have the talent to do this job, a passion for excellence and are interested in joining the TBG team, please complete the form on this page.
The Bernard Group, Inc.