The Bernard Group is looking for enthusiastic and experienced Kitting Set-up Support candidate to join our team. You’ll be part of a talented group that collaborates to deliver world class products to our customers. This role helps the Kitting Department run smoothly by completing one job and setting up another. They work to locate and setup all job components needed to run a Kitting/Hand Application project per ticket requirements.
Monday through Thursday 6:00 pm - 4:30 am (Four 10-hour shifts)
This position initially pays between $16.00 to $18.00 an hour with performance-based increases as well as a generous benefits package. If you work the night shift, you will also be eligible for a $1.00-night differential!
A variety of these traits will help land you this job. If you have:
- a high school diploma or GED
- previous work experience in a Print Kitting environment
- worked in a manufacturing environment for 1-3 years
- worked in a fast-paced mid-size company
On top of that you must:
- possess a thorough and organized approach to your work
- pay close attention to details on every project
- have basic computer skills, including Pace and Google Suite
- be self-motivated, a fast learner, and show initiative to seek out customer and corporate needs
- plan, prioritize, coordinate, and manage your work
- complete projects accurately within deadlines, while meeting Company quality standards
- apply effective time management and self-management skills
- understand and maintain the confidential nature of company, employee and customer information
- be able to quickly move from one project to other while dealing with a very stressful deadline
- be flexible to change
In this position you'll:
- read the schedule to determine job requirements for the day
- review job ticket and distribution spreadsheet to determine what components (printed and supplied materials) are required to complete the project
- locate all required materials for project
- alert Kit Scheduler if product is not yet received/produced for the project
- move all job components from located area to the assigned Kitting area the job will be worked on
- electronically scan product to the Kitting area the job will be worked on
- set up all components needed for the project on tables, skids, belts, etc. for the line to run smoothly and efficiently
To get hired at The Bernard Group, you MUST be:
- a highly skilled communicator (in English; both written and spoken)
- willing to admit when you make a mistake (it happens to the best of us)
- fiercely loyal to both our customers and team
- trustworthy, reliable, and easy to get along with
- enthusiastic and eager to take on new challenges
- adaptable and willing to wear whatever hat gets the job done
- We're a quickly growing 650+ person visual merchandising company.
- We are 100% employee owned.
- We offer up to four weeks of paid time off after three years of employment.
- We were voted one of the Best Places to Work in Minnesota in 2016 and 2017.
- This is a full-time position in Chanhassen, MN.
The Art of Teams at TBG:
Well before General McChrystal wrote his book, Team of Teams, we came to understand how small teams of top talent with the right chemistry will consistently outperform a centralized production process. We put a great amount of energy into building individual teams in order to handle the speed and details of retail. It’s the difference between average and being a world class service provider.
If you have the talent to do this job, a passion for excellence and are interested in joining the TBG team, please complete the form on this page.
The Bernard Group, Inc.