The Bernard Group is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Production Artist/Graphic Designer to join our team. You’ll be part of a talented group that collaborates to deliver world-class products to our customers. This opportunity focuses on producing detailed die lines based off the 3-D drawings as well as working on planograms and detailed instructions for retail brand assortments.
Shift available: Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
This is a salaried position that is eligible for performance-based annual increases as well as a generous benefits package.
A variety of these traits will help land you this job. If you have:
- a two to four-year education in Graphic Design
- advanced working knowledge of Adobe Create Suite
- experience working with planograms
- worked in digital print, merchandising fixture production and/or the retail industry
- worked in a fast-paced mid-size company
On top of that you must:
- be able to review and understand 3-D technical drawings
- pay close attention to details so you are able to complete projects accurately within deadlines while meeting Company quality standards
- be self-motivated, a fast learner, and show initiative to seek out customer and corporate needs
- have the ability to work independently, make decisions and solve problems independently, effectively and creatively
- apply effective time management and self-management skills
- understand and maintain the confidential nature of the company, employee and customer information
In this position you'll:
- work with a team of Project Managers to organize information, photos and drawings to create detailed instructions
- review detailed 3-D drawings to create die lines along with live & trim for clients to create graphics
- develop and maintain a strong relationship with clients which will ensure that we have an understanding of their products and needs
- collaborate with employees and departments across several functions within the organization to achieve desired results
- bring ideas to the team and other operating areas within the organization to improve processes and procedures to ensure that we are operating efficiently and effectively
To get hired at The Bernard Group, you MUST be:
- a highly skilled communicator (in English; both written and spoken)
- willing to admit when you make a mistake (it happens to the best of us)
- fiercely loyal to both our customers and team
- trustworthy, reliable, and easy to get along with
- enthusiastic and eager to take on new challenges
- adaptable and willing to wear whatever hat gets the job done
- We're a quickly growing 650+ person visual merchandising company.
- We are 100% employee-owned.
- We offer up to six weeks of paid time off after one year of employment.
- We were voted one of the Best Places to Work in Minnesota in 2016 and 2017.
- This is a full-time position in Chanhassen, MN.
The Art of Teams at TBG:
Well before General McChrystal wrote his book, Team of Teams, we came to understand how small teams of top talent with the right chemistry will consistently outperform a centralized production process. We put a great amount of energy into building individual teams in order to handle the speed and details of retail. It’s the difference between average and being a world class service provider.
If you have the talent to do this job, a passion for excellence and are interested in joining the TBG team, please complete the form on this page.
The Bernard Group, Inc.