Provide in-depth administrative support for the Project Management and Fulfillment teams, you will be working with a dedicated team of administrative individuals that has direct client contact. Our #1 goal is to provide excellent customer service to our clients – understanding their needs and clearly directing accurate information to the Warehouse team. The Fulfillment Administrative team works closely with the Project Management team and Fulfillment Warehouse team.
Responsibilities and Duties
Review and process all information from client requests (work orders, new store information, animation items, punch lists, etc.) generate clear & detailed orders through our internal inventory system, that is directed to our Fulfillment Warehouse team to pull, pack and ship. Keep details on all orders and log throughout the month and submit final billing.
- Continually check client requests through out the day, reply through email with clear information and questions as needed.
- Check for accuracy through Excel distribution lists and project instructions that are filed on internal drive and requests additional information from clients as needed.
- Help obtain best possible delivery dates for items requested.
- Check supply inventories, and assist with discrepancies and correction.
- Manage timelines & due dates, prioritize work and work independently.
- Interact closely with other teams (PM team, Fulfillment, Shipping & Receiving) regarding final documentation and inventory information.
- Place final orders through internal system to the Fulfillment Warehouse team for final packaging and shipping of each request.
- Send email responses back to clients in regards to their requests.
- Maintain a log of all items and submit billing each month.
Qualifications and Skills
Education, Experience and Credentials
- 2-4 year college degree
- Microsoft Office knowledge a must
- Fulfillment experience a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent Communication skills through email and over the phone
- Ability to work in a team environment and build solutions and processes that will allow for the team to grow
- Good Computer skills, with working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and able to learn internal Fulfillment software quickly and efficiently
- Quick learner, highly organized and attention to detail is key!
Benefits and Perks
We offer excellent pay and benefits including ownership in the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, paid holidays, long term disability, short term disability, 401K plan with employer match, and more.