The Kit Scheduler will schedule all hand assembly, pre-kitting, kitting, and machine work as needed for the kitting department. It is their responsibility to track materials needed for the kitting department, asses and place the order for temporary labor needed for the entire kiting department.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Kit Scheduler is responsible to perform the following functions daily:
- Update and maintain kitting/assembly/machine schedule.
- Review open job list and add any jobs that are listed on the report.
- Track materials through the plant to ensure materials are ready for all activities, Pace, Collaterate, Prestige, etc.
- Review the kitting ticket to ensure all outside purchases and supplied items are present in order to accurately schedule the lines.
- Review ticket and distro to get an understanding of what is needed for pre-kitting, assembly and kitting to ensure accurate information is on the schedule.
- Asses how many temps will be needed per activity and place a temp order daily.
- Assist in maintaining the scheduling board throughout the day.
- Work with production scheduling on priorities for projects.
- When needed work with Project Manager's on kit specifics and kitting needs.
- Track jobs throughout the day notifying Floor Supervisors or Managers of potential issues.
- Prepare for 2nd shift, update board and order temps.
The Kit Scheduler is responsible to perform the following functions as needed:
- Watch estimated times verse actual times.
- Attend kit specific meetings when needed.
Qualifications and Skills
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High School Diploma/GED
- Detailed Orientated
Education, Experience and Credentials
- Experience in either kitting and/or scheduling.
- Excel experience necessary.
- Computer knowledge needed.
- Pace experience helpful.
Benefits and Perks
- We offer excellent pay and benefits including ownership in the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, paid holidays, long term disability, short term disability, 401K plan with employer match, and more.